Start your free NX CAM cloud trial in just minutes
No installation required; simply sign-up and use NX CAM in your internet browser.
Why NX CAM?
- Program any job, from 2.5-axis milling to multi-spindle turning, using one CAM system
- Leverage the latest manufacturing technologies, such as high-speed machining, 5-axis milling, and robotics
- Automate NC programming using application-specific capabilities and feature-based machining
- Increase machine uptime and eliminate errors in production with integrated G-code-driven simulation
- Gain productivity with integrated CAD/CAM software, driving end-to-end processes, from 3D designs to finished parts
NX CAM software cloud trial features
- Get started with video guides, sample files and embedded tutorials in NX CAM
- No massive downloads or lengthy installations
- You'll be ready to go with instant access anytime and anywhere
We've made it easy to get up and running on NX CAM software in three easy steps:
- Sign up with an account
- Confirm your email / account
- Launch the trial in a browser
You can get up to speed quickly with easy-to-access support material.
From the launch page, you can access:
- Video tutorials on key NX CAM’s capabilities for NC programming
- Links to online documentation
- Link to knowledge-based articles on the Siemens Community
- Chat window for support
- Embedded in NX CAM step-by-step Manufacturing Tutorials
- NX for Manufacturing Community – free. Connect with a vibrant, online community of NX CAM experts and users to ask questions, get tips and share tricks.
For more information contact
Business Development Manager
CAD, CAM, CMM, AM & CAE
+46 (0) 10 498 48 34